Friday, August 22, 2008

First day of School

Carlos's first day at school. He was so excited yet nervous as you can tell on his face.Michaela's first day at Middle school. She was nervous and gave a last hands wave to her mom.
Carson was ready and not scared or nervous. "It's basically the same mom," Carson said.
I sure had a hard time leaving Michaela at school. Middle school is a little different yet she has reasured me that it will be fine. She does have good friends and is my more outgoing child. Carson was ready and excited when I picked him up. He likes his teacher and isn't that the hard part. I'm so excited for him. Carlos wanted to go to school on Thursday with Carson and Michaela but he couldn't . His first day is today, Friday. He was ready in no time but when it came to leave he was a little scared. He was sad he wouldn't be there all day but I'm not ready for him to be gone yet. I wanted to stay but he was ready for me to go and get learning more. He is growing up so fast. On our drive to school Carlos sang his Church songs and was so excited. I'll miss the energy he has when he is home with me. I sure love them all and pray all day for them.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

they all look great. i still can't believe michaela's in junior high. does she have a locker/locker partner? and my little carlito is going to kindergarten. crazy!!!
carson looks more and more grown up.
love you all, jody

Leslie and Jaron said...

Wow!! What a big adjustment!! It's so hard to drop our kids off isn't it!! I can see why some moms want to homeschool in a small way!! not that I am going to...you all look great! miss you!