Monday, September 29, 2008

Grandma's Are Great!

Michaela getting lessons by grandma and working hard to learn her notes.
Carson's turn for lessons. He is very good and loves the fast songs.
Carlos loves his lessons and is doing great! He almost enjoys music too much, if that is possible.
What would I do without my mom. She helps us with everything. She listens to me wine, listens to our children wine, helps watch our children when we go to the temple, gives advice, and is our childrens piano teacher and puts up with their attitudes on those not so good days. She is great. I know I don't tell her often but she has made a big differents in our children. They love going to grandma and grandpas house. They like the simple things she does with them. Playing games, reading, going on hikes, just out to eat for fun or just watching a movie with them. Grandmas are awesome and remember to thank them often. I love you Mom!!!!!!!


No comments: