Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween costume Fun!!!

This year we had a great Halloween trick or treating weather. The kids went out early to trick or treat because we had a soccer tournaments to be to. The kids were great and had a blast. They wanted to trick or trea longer but we had to hit the road to get to Boise before it grew to late.

Three great halloween costumed kids.
Carlos the scary skeleton (He helped paint his own costume and I drew the bones).

Carson as his star football player and team. He was great and so excited to go to Boise.


Michaela as "Thing 1" and her friend Allysa was Thing 2. As soon as I get a picture of that I'll post it. They were great. but Michaela was alittle bummed to have to end trick or treating a little early to go to Boise. In all I think the kids did well.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

they all look great!!! my little carlito could have joined me and tate this year. although we didn't look as scary as he does. :)
love, jody

Gail Felsman said...

Carlos looks scary...Carson looks like a great football player and Michaela looks so much older. For someone who is so short she sure has long legs. Their costumes look great and I sure appreciate Carlos bringing in the Halloween fright with his tough looks. I hope they will always pose for pictures. It is funny and I so enjoy it. Good job at keeping everyone posted, Michelle. Love, Grandma