Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Man!!!

Juan and I in Wyoming for Carson's Soccer Tournament.

1. How did we meet: I was delivering hoggies to young women in our ward and he happened to be at one of their homes.

2. How long we have been married: almost 14 years

3. What's my favorite feature about him: His eyes

4. What's my favorite quality about him: He is a friend for life to those who get close enough to be considered a friend.

5. What's his nickname: Figgy

6. What's his favorite color: Navy Blue

7. What's his favorite food: Anything his mother cooks

8. What's his favorite sport: Baseball/Racquetball

9. First kiss when and where: Out infront of my neighbors home

10. Favorite couple thing to do: Raquetball, baseball, watch sports

11. How many kids: 3, Michaela 12, Carson, 9 and Carlos 6

12. Hidden Talent: An Awesome Chef

13. Favorite music: Rock and Roll

14. What I admire most about him: He's ability to work long hours even if it is literally 24 hours plus some.

15. His favorite past time: Relaxing and sleep

16. Will he read this: maybe

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I liked this post. It is fun to see what you remember after all these years and I think for me it would be funny to try to answer some of these questions about Terry. I probably couldn't answer half the ones that are his opinions. I still don't know half of what he thinks. Love you...Mom