Thursday, January 14, 2010

Funny things kids say!

Sunday at church, Carson asked me a question about missions. He said, "Mom, do we serve a mission for 19 years or what?" I was laughing inside and then said that you will serve a mission at age 19 and be gone for 2 years. Sometimes we assume they understand everything said. We must remember to explain everything so a two year old can understand and an 18 year old. I sure love listening to all the great comments kids say each day.
Another great thing Carson said when he was about 4, was about the Simplot Factory right out side Pocatello. He said, "Grandma is that where clouds are made?" Carson was noticing the clouds coming out of the smoke stacks and has always been so observant with everything. Just a few great things I want to always remember. I love you Carson

1 comment:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

was carson willing to serve a 19 year mission? :)
jody