Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Carlos Birthday Party

Carlos with his #7 cake. He loved it and it was strawberry with a light vanilla frosting.
Carlos and his buddies at Randy's Gym having fun.

Michaela falling from the platform at Randy's Gym.

Carson after he jumped off the platform at Randy's Gym.


Carlos opening his presents with his friends.

A great card Carlos received from one of his buddies. Once a monkey always a monkey!!!


A buddy for Curious George, one of Carlos's other stuff animals. (Thank Grandma and Grandpa)



A Nerf gun Carlos really wanted and some gum!!! Thank you to all his great friends!!!

Carlos jumping off the platform at Randy's Gym. Notice he is a little hesitant.

Grandpa jumping. Notice his hesitation. Great jump Grandpa!!!!

We had a blast and tons of fun with all that came. Thanks for coming and helping us celebrate Carlos's 7th birthday!!!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

looks like so much fun!!! where is randy's gym? the videos are the best especially dad's. he looked pretty scared. i didn't know he was kind of afraid of heights. :)
love you all,
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Great post, Michelle, especially the video of Carlos and Dad jumping and I love Michaela's hair in that picture. It was a fun party and you guys did a great job. Carlos assured me that he was going to get being "7" under control real soon. He said that he remembers when he turned "6" that he had a hard time with that, too, at first. He said, "Remember Grandma when I turned six it wasn't very good. But after a few days, I had it all okay..." I think he just stays excited about his birthday longer than most kids. He thinks it should be a month long celebration with everyday being "Carlos's Day" to be indulged and tolerated as well as loved. Can't say that I blame him... I wish sometimes somebody would do that for me (probably already everybody does and I am just too dumb to know it.) Love, Mom (Thanks for sharing... and and to Jody, Dad was surprised that he was scared, too. It has been a long time since he jumped from a high place... he must have passed a goal post that says, "and now I'm scared" and he just didn't know it. I have known it for about 20 years now with me!!!)