Tuesday, October 12, 2010

New Toys!!!

First, my new toy is a washer and dryer. Juan was complaining that the old washer and dryer we had were no good on the clothes and the agitator was ruining his work shirts so he went out and found the best deals out there. I then went out to look for simple and cheap. We came back with these and then I turn around and sold my old washer and dryer and filed out 2 rebates so the washer and dryer were a steal if washer and dryers can be.
I love white and how clean they look. They take a bit to get used too but they use less water and are very quiet.
Now to Juans new toy. He has wanted this toy every since I can remember. He loves motorcycles and His sale pitch to me was that it is cheaper in gas and he could save money as Michaela is going to take drivers training in the Spring and need a car for driving to and from Highland.

It is a very pretty motorcycle and it is fun to ride on. Michaela had the opportunity to be the first to get a ride and believe it or not, I was the last to get a ride but a long one at that.


Another view of Juan's new toy and for you all to know Juan paid cash for this toy and we owe nobody anything. He has been saving for sometime now. I think with all his jobs and being so willing to take care of us, he does deserve some fun items in life.

No comments: