Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Carson is a First Class Scout

If you know Carson he loves scouts. He loves his leaders and wants to be an eagle scout like his dad. Here he is receiving his second class and first class patches at a Court of Honor. He worked very hard and was glad to finally receive the patch for his shirt.

Carson's great leader. She is amazing and loves scouting herself. She works very hard and is even more busier than I am. She goes to school, works at Franklin Middle school, has a husband in the bishopric, and is a mom on the side. She is great. Thank you Sister Matthews.



Carson with his new patches. This weekend he is also starting a merit badge clinic where he will work on 6 badges over the next 3 weeks. Wow a busy scout but loving everything.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Good post... all you younger generation women work so hard... Sis. Matthews is great and you are a good mother and Carson is a good son. Thanks for inviting us even if I was silly and forgot my camera. That is one of the things I told myself earlier in that day to remember and I forgot. I am so glad you got a better rememberer than I got!!! Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

glad he had his special court of honor. congrats carson!
jody