Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Going to Dietrich to watch Loni in 4 H

Loni and Carlos before the competition and Carlos getting to see her cows Milkshake, Cookie, and I can't remember the last cow.


Taking a break and looking at all the little cows that will be showing.


Loni waiting to have her cow looked at and judged by the fair judges.


Loni walking he cow and working so hard to be the leader and show her cow.


Carlos with Loni at one of the Fairs Loni was competing at for 4H. They are with their little cows Loni's Grandpa Wally bought them. Loni did quite well at the fairs this year. I know she took a few 2nd places, 3rd places, and I heard a few 1st in best overall. She beat some 14 year olds and they were calling her the cow whisperer. Its a cute name for Loni especially when you see that she is only 3 foot 11 or so.

3 comments:

Debi said...

These are great photos! The best of her showing her calf that I have seen. Thanks for posting them! I am glad her and Carlos got to hang out and have some fun together.Love ya

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

yeah for loners! great pics michelle.
jody

Debi said...

Good post for understanding what was happening especially because you weren't there.... I don't think I could make much sense of them if I hadn't been there. Good post. Love, Mom