Saturday, November 17, 2012

Undefeated season

 Carlos's football team this year was undefeated. He had a lot of fun playing and the coaches knew how to coach these boys. Carlos has made a decision to only play football and not soccer. He likes soccer but enjoys football more. I also think it is his connection with his dad.
 Carlos playing with some of his teammates at the end of the year party.
They played dodgeball to get the boys ready for next year. Next year is tackle football and let me tell you, dodgeball can be awfully rough. I think some of the boys were balling after the games from all the hard hits from the ball they took from the adult coaches. But they all left happy. Go figure, get beat up  and still be happy. I guess that is football?

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

So I guess I will be fasting and praying alot next year if Carlos has decided to stick with football. I loved watching him play. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

glad they had a good season and lots of fun. i'm guessing our little tyler won't probably play football - i hope! good luck to carlos though. :)
jody