Thursday, June 13, 2013

All Caught Up!

As some of you may know I started working at the school district full time this year along with continuing my education at Idaho State University. Needless to say, I am so busy I don't even have time to pee. I work, go to school, go to any games, practices, help with homework, try to make dinner, study, try to stay in touch with my husband, and try to sleep. Some days I go to bed at 2 or 3 and feel great when I wake up....No I'm lying. I am almost finished and decided to take summer school to get even a better jump start. I hate it. Four plus papers due every week is killing me but I am doing great and trying to keep myself sane. When I am pooped or tired of studying or doing homework I take the kids out to eat or go do something. Only 2 and a half weeks left and then some fun. I want to take more classes but I think I need to rest and have fun with my kids over the summer. Enjoy them because before you know it they will be gone. Michaela is a senior at Highland and Carson is a freshman and Carlos is in 5th grade. He is keeping me young. Thank you. I love this life but it is hard. One day at a time and just enjoy what comes your way. Don't sweat too much and Don't hold a grudge. It only hurts you. Love you all and enjoy your family, friends, and yourself.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

I feel behind all the time and I don't have near the excuses or I should say reasons you have. You reasons are so valid... mine are pathetic. But I am glad that you are feeling like there might be a short break coming. Love, Mom

Terry and Gail said...

I never feel caught up. I always feel like when I go to bed that I am slacking. But I have to sleep or I can't even do anything the next day. It is just part of this life- no one has any time to just be still. We have to make a conscience decision to take the time to be still. It is very difficult especially when you have the schedule that you have. Hang in there. We love you. Love, Mom