Friday, November 1, 2013

THE GHOULS CAME OUT TO PLAY!!!

This year was great for Halloween costumes. Carlos of course had a great idea and I started on it when he told me. I however procrastinated a bit and one night decided to get it all done. It took me until 1:30am but It turned out amazing. They fun kids have with a BOX.
 
 
CARLOS THE CANDY MACHINE. Ironic isn't it.
Carlos in better light. It was great!
Juan also dressed up again for his work costume contest and guess what....HE WON!!! This year he won $75 and the costume only cost $10 or less. CONGRATULATIONS! By the way if you don't know who he is, he is Phil from Duck Dynasty.
Michaela and her friend went to a party and they dressed up as GI Joe's. Silly teenagers. They had a great time and love to just have fun.
Carson also dressed up but he had soccer tryouts and went straight from the tryouts to his party and I didn't get any pictures. He was game too. Of course, I didn't dress up as I have been SWAMPED with school and work. Enjoy the great pics.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

congrats juan! i'm glad you enjoy the holiday too. tate will dress up but only if i make him. and i love the kids costumes. what was carson? did carlos's have real candy or just photos? i can't tell but it looks great michelle!

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, Carlos looked great so did Michaela... but Juan... you are hilarious. I love all the costumes and all the celebration of this holiday... too fun. Thanks for taking the time to post especially with all your school work. I love you for taking the time. Love, Mom