Sunday, May 18, 2014

Easter/Mother's Day

Michaela wanted us to get pictures of the kids with me. What a great idea. I don't have many pictures of myself and what better day then Mother's Day
 
 Michaela and I
 Carlos and I
 Carson and I
 All three and me
 Three generations
 
Easter fell pretty close to mother's Day this year so her are some fun pictures of Easter. The kids added a twist this year. All the adults had to hunt for the Easter eggs outside. The kids were great hiders. The kids found all the money eggs in the house, of course.
 Carlos finding an egg.
 I found and egg.
 Grandpa was making a haul. Grandma however couldn't find one. She ended up finding 4 at most.
Grandpa finding one of the last eggs. It was hard for us all but Carson told all the kids to take pictures of where they hid them so them wouldn't forget. A great tradition. We need to have Easter in the summer so we can be with all the grandkids.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

That was a fun Easter Egg hunt... good idea to use technology from our phones to keep track of where the eggs were hidden. I love the Mother's Day pictures. You all look so lovely. Good idea, Michaela. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

i have to remind myself to take pictures with the kids too. and that's why i convince tate that we have to do family pics every year so he's in at least one picture with all of us once a year! i look forward to when my kids can hide eggs for me now. :)
jody

Debi said...

I like that you took pics with your kids. It is true we don't get enough of us with them. Pretty soon we may live nearby again and can come for holidays! Wouldn't that be fun! I miss that. Holidays are just not the same. I am horrible at traditions. I don't do anything!