Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

Looking out of the boat at the Tetons. Aren't they magnificent. WOW!!!!
Silly Carlos in the boat on Jackson Lake.

Michaela bundled up on the boat on Jackson Lake in Jackson Hole, WY

Carson concentrating on fishing and watching his line. He is the most patient fisherman I have ever met.

Michaela, Carson and Carlos in front of the Wyoming sign. Yes we went to WY. YEAH!!!

Juan and I in front of the Wyoming sign. We had a great time in Jackson with Sue and Curtis Halls. We camped, talked, fished, talked, laughed, ate and just had a down right relaxing fun time. We did however only catch "1" fish (The Halls have never caught less than 5 on a trip to Jackson Lake). Just one of those fishing days.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I am glad that you guys had such a good time. Thanks for the pictures...I loved seeing all the kids in their life jackets- that makes grandma feel safe. I love those guys and we need to do everything we can to help keep them safe and protected. That is what grownups are supposed to do for children. They all look fabulous and like they are having a fun time. Love, Grandma/mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

how fun!! it looks a little chilly though. but chilly is good camping weather. tate is going to be jealous. he wants to go camping and fishing all of the time. great pictures and you even got one of you and juan.
love, jody

Terry and Gail said...

Looks like you all had a good time when I am here studing my brains out. You all look so happy. It is trips like this that the kids will always remember. I will see you all in a couple of weeks. I graduate from this place a week from tomorrow. Love dad
Carson is a good fisherman