Monday, May 30, 2011

Mothers Day/Shoshone Falls

Mother's Day this year was spent in Twin Falls at one of Carson's soccer tournaments. I love to camp and travel and I was excited to watch and support Carson's team. I received my Mother's day gift early so we (Juan and Michaela) could use it during the tournament. It was a camera and an very nice digital camera. It is great for sports and can take several consecutive pictures. It's great and I was surprised.

Juan playing with my gift already.



Pictures of Shoshone Falls. We went here after Debi lived within minutes, we finally made it here as a family. The falls are gorgeous and amazing.



Another picture of the falls.




A cool hole in the rock and the Falls in the background. Michaela took many of these pictures as well as Juan. I didn't touch the camera all weekend besides opening it.



The kids posing for a group shot on a cool stump at Shoshone Falls.



Of course we drove by the Temple and took a pictures of it too. A great way to kill time, being tourists.



Juan told the kids this was Shoshone Falls and they laughed but of course it wasn't.


All of us at the Falls and ready to go to our next soccer game. Carson's team won 1st place at the tournament and a great mother's day weekend.

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cool gift! i'm jealous already. can't wait to get a digital slr one day too. glad you guys had fun camping and going to the tournament.
jody

ps we need to go camping together if we get to come up there sometime soon (other than in the winter)

Terry and Gail said...

What a cool post Michelle. Those pictures of Shoshone Falls are great. They are bigger this year because of the extra snow and rain. I heard that this year more cubic feet of water per minutes has been going through. They are very dangerous right now. They are never very safe but hugely dangerous now... seriously beautiful. that is such a cute picture of the kids on that stump and a cute family shot at the falls. good job. I am so glad you are catching up with all your posts. I am really enjoying them. Love, Mom

Debi said...

I had a present like that too. Where everyone else used it but you. Haha! It will be fun for you to have that though. I haven't gotten one yet because I don't think I take enough photos to justify getting one. So you know that means you need to try and take more photos and post them to your blog so I can see them! Love ya Debi

Terry and Gail said...

Michelle, Thanks so much for the Fathers day gift. I will use it this summer if the weather ever gets aboce 50 degrees. I love you with all my heart. You are one strong lady and you do a wonderful job raising your children. They will always be grateful for such a good mom. You set a great example and if they end up half the mother you are I will be one proud grandpa. Thanks again. Dad