Saturday, December 17, 2011

Another College Semester Finished

For some of you who may not know, I went back to college to finish my college degree. I went back when Carlos was in 1st grade and have been taking classes ever since. My credit hours vary between 6 to 9, just under full time.
I enjoy school and am doing well. I still don't know what I want to be but I am on the down hill toward graduation. I need to decide on a major soon. I was in radiology but have been told by many, including my college teachers, that I would make a great teacher. I have had several of my last few professors tell me that I have a knack for teaching. Needless to say, I don't know what I want to be. I have less than 3 full time semesters to go and I hope to graduate when Michaela is graduating from high school, if not sooner?
Just an update on what I am doing besides working part-time, as a Title 1 teachers aid, and being a wife, and mother.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

It is so hard to decide now a days. A few decades ago a woman could only choose a few professions... now you can be and do anything. I wish you God's information for what you should choose to be. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

way to keep at it michelle. i think you would be great at either. just figure out what you would love more i guess!
jody