Sunday, December 4, 2011

Carson's Christmas concert #1 and Carlos Christmas program

Getting ready to sing and a great opportunity for me to take a picture. They choir had the opportunity to sing in the Stephens performing art center. It usually costs to perform here but they were performing for a fundraiser. Lucky kids.

This is the choir teacher jamming out. He isn't afraid of anything. Just enjoying his job as a music teacher. He is a great friend too.

A rare occasion, Carson smiling and having fun with his friends in choir. He enjoys this class. The teacher is a friend of ours and he loves music and jams out with the kids.


Can you find Carson in the choir. He is not on the bottom row. He was so excited.


Carlos coming on to the risers. Does he look excited? I can't figure our this expression. Love all the faces though.

Carlos during a song. All the kids were a little shy but my mom said they were pepped up at the 1:30pm show. I went at 9:30am. and maybe they were all still waking up?


This is one of Carlos's teachers. She plays the piano very well and volunteered to play music while each class came on and off the risers. She is a very fun and outstanding teachers. She truly has a calling as a teacher and she radiates her love for children every day.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

Wow, you got some really good pictures of Carson. Mine were all so blurry. I should have moved again. I loved hearing them sing, though. Both Carson's choir and Carlos's choir were wonderful. I really love stuff like that. Thanks for letting me share in those times. It would break my heart if I missed stuff like that when I could be there. Love, Mom

Debi said...

Good posts Michelle. SOrry I don't always comment. It is my least favorite thing to do. Mom likes comments on each post. I am not that diligent. I love to see them growing up though! I can't believe how old everyone is getting. That means I am getting old too. Scary! Love you and miss you. Have a great Christmas! Debi