Sunday, April 7, 2013

Spring Causal

 Michaela and her date Bradlydean for the dance. The theme was " Dance throught the decades."
 Kaitlin and her date, Logan, who is her boyfriend.
 The whole group. Juan took these for me because I was traveling back from Boise with Carson and soccer. Doesn't this look like a fun and cheerful group!
 Michaela and Amber sporting their style.
The whole group again being serious. Great fun these guys are having in high school. I'm glad Michaela is enjoying high school and has yet to go to a dance with the same gentleman yet.
FUN, FUN, FUN!!!

2 comments:

Debi said...

Love MIchaela's pants!!! Can I try those on this summer?
HEhe! Debi

Terry and Gail said...

Okay... somehow my comment about Michaela's dance pictures ended up under Carlos's scout pictures. So I will comment here about Carlos's scout stuff. I am proud of him and his leaders who are both working to help him succeed in scouts. Thanks for always inviting us and letting us attend the events that we can attend. It was a fun night and good food. Love, Mom