Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Before and After

We have had our home for sale for almost a year and Yes we have had a lot of showings but only one slight offer. The kids have asked to redo their bedrooms but I kept putting it off and finally just said why not. so here are the before and after's of all but Michaela's. I still need to do some touch ups so I will have that soon. 
 
 
CARLOS BEFORE.......
 
 CARLOS BEDROOM AFTER!
We organized and gave a lot of toys and clothes to DI.

 
CARSON BEFORE........

 
CARSON'S AFTER. I think his looks more grown up and less cluttered. He is a BIG soccer fan and this was a great change for a teenage boy.

 
MICHAELA'S BEFORE..........

 
MICHAELA'S AFTER COMING SOON!!!!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I just think all the rooms look great. Michaela is a good painter and a very good worker. I love the birds. Love, Mom