Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Michaela's Remodeled Room

Michaela has asked me for several months to redo her bedroom. I didn't want to because our house has been for sale and I didn't want to be caught in the middle. BUT.... Finally I gave in and we redid Carson, Carlos, and Michaela's rooms. Next are my room, the computer room and storage rooms. We are having fun and it is looking better every day. Michaela has an eye for decorating and has chosen great colors for all. Look at her work. She by the way painted all the rooms mostly by herself. She is really good at this too.
 
 
MICHAELA'S BEFORE..........
 


MICHAELA'S AFTER:
 
 Michaela painted these birds and chose all new bedding and paint. She also did a bit rearranging and also got some new shelves.
 

1 comment:

Debi said...

All the rooms look really good, good job Michaela!