Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter 2010

Michaela's easter eggs she dyed to be hidden at grandmas the next day.

Carson posing with his Easter eggs. I love this tradition and the kids have so much fun doing it.

Carlos loves to be creative and loves to get pictures taken. They had a blast at grandmas and dyed 60 eggs to be hidden. WOW!!!

Carlos opening his basket on Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny left them outside, I wonder why?....could he have been tired and forgot? He made up for it though.
Carson with one of his baskets and getting all the great candy money, and church activity book, jacket, and did I say candy?

Michaela sporting her new outfit and some "nocandy" items because she is doing the same candy bet her mom did at her age.

Carlos searching for his eggs. New rules for the hunt. You could only get your eggs. If you found someone elses you were to leave it there and search for your own. A great plan and no one faught.

Michaela searching for her eggs. She was a great finder and tried to not say whose egg was whose when she would find it.

Carson searching High, low, and under things. He had a great eye but his were hidden well. He was the one who couldn't find two eggs. Good thing Grandma made a map of every egg hidden so her home would not smell yucky later. Smart Grandma. Can you tell she has had a lot of practice?

The dinner table set so great on Easter Sunday after conference and all the great Easter Bunny celebration we so on Saturday now to keep them separate. My mom's idea again. A great one at that and we can be spiritual one day and fun the others.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Thanks for sharing so much of your Easter weekend with grandpa and I. We really had the best time. I am pretty sure we decided together to make Saturdays the fun Easter day and Sundays the spiritual time. But thanks for giving me the credit. I didn't make it up. Someone gave me the idea and I just thought it was such a good idea and a way to try to get a better balance at holiday time. But I totally love Easter egg hunts- they are like looking for treasure chests. Love, Mom