Friday, April 9, 2010

Soccer season in Full Force!!!

Carlos at one of his soccer games. He enjoys it but I don't think he loves it like Carson. I guess we will have to see as he grows up.

Carlos waiting for a throw in. He sure ran his heart out at soccer.


Carson just finishing kicking the ball at one of his soccer tournaments. They won and he had a fun time. He did a ton at this game and was all over the Field. Busy and tired after.



Carson relaxing on our way home from Twin Falls.


Carson at one of his first soccer games. He is waiting for the kick off. He is fun to watch. Carson is playing competitive soccer. He knows the plays and sees the players before they see their self where they are suppose to be.His brain is moving so fast it's hard to keep up. Something every night. Wow! Could we be busier? Yes, but at least we are not bored. We are busy taking him to soccer and Carlos to soccer.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I can't believe that Carson is eleven... they all grow up so fast. thanks for having us to his birthday party. We had a good time. I love the soccer pictures. I hate missing so many games. But I do enjoy the ones I do get to see. Good party and good post. Love, Mom