Monday, April 26, 2010

Twin Falls Soccer Tournament

The first game against Boise International was tough but the boys played their hearts out.
Carson going for a ball in the second game . We won this game and were glad to win.

Carson and Michaela and Carlos getting ready to jump in the pool. Taking a little rest after the game. We had fun and camped in our camper. The second use of our new camper. It was fun.

Carlos with Jon and Ben in the pool. This is our neighbors. Both Carson and Carlos are on the same teams with Jon and Ben.


Pocatello United with their smiles and great job well done. They came in 2nd place out of 9 teams. Great job Pocatello United.

Carson showing me the medal and pins they received. Carson played his heart out. Love you Carson and thanks for letting us watch and cheer for you!

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

Good post... I am glad they ended up being able to go swimming that night. They did play their hearts out from what I saw... it was fun to be there for those two games. I am missing so many this year. Years are weird- how they are different every time. I keep thinking my time will lighten up. But no, things keep coming up. Oh well... I am glad that I get to go to some of the games- even if the weather is sometimes cruddy. Love, Mom