Thursday, October 6, 2011

Carlos and Flag football

Carlos has fallen in love with playing Football. I think it is something him and his dad have in common and it's extra bonding time. That Carlos is pretty smart, if I say so myself. Carlos is also having fun learning all different kinds of plays and enjoys making touchdowns. I have lost count of how many touchdowns he has actually made but in the last game they just played he made 4 touchdowns.

His team is called the Army Black Knights. They are all in a huddle.



Carlos blocking for his buddy to run the ball. You can not tackle but you can push and try to block, nicely.

Carlos lining up to the line on offense getting ready to run the ball.


Carlos after one of his touchdowns.


Can you see the smile on his face. After this touchdown, Carlos came to find me. Almost all of his touchdowns have been within the first few minutes of the game and I have missed them due to taking Carson or Michaela to their practices. This time I didn't have to take either kid and got to enjoy the celebration with Carlos.


Carlos running the ball in for another touchdown. Look at the intensity on his face. WOW!!!



This is when you know that winning the game isn't everything. Carlos is being silly and acting like a dog or something. He was crawling around, almost running on all fours. Silly boy.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

glad he is having fun and enjoying playing the game!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

All I can say is, "Carlos is so dang cute!" Love, Mom