Sunday, June 10, 2012

Carlos End of the Year 3rd grade Celebration

Carlos getting ready for his end of the year play.

Carlos showing us his bee and singing a great rain forest song.

Carlos singing and being so happy. He really loved 3rd grade and wished he could have his teachers for next year.
Carlos showing off his bee and loving being in this play.
Carlos and his Papermache bee. It was the biggest bee thanks to grandma. She helped him. I think it was the perfect size.
Carlos and his buddies. I took them to the park and let them play for about 2 hours and then we headed to grandmas to look at some baby birds.
Carlos leading the way and just being a boy.
Sliding down the short fireman's pole.
Carlos petting the horses next door to my mom and dads backyard.

1 comment:

Terry and Gail said...

I wish they could be his teacher next year, too. I loved that his bee was big, too. An actual size bee would not be seen in the play. That was a really fun event. Cute post. Love, Mom