Thursday, August 9, 2012

A change in scenery

Juan has been bugging me to get my hair cut. I always put it in a ponytail because it is fast and easy. I like fast because I don't have to worry and I can be ready in less than a half hour. I finally was brave enough to go get it cut. Here are my befores and afters......

 BEFORE..... Front view. Notice how long it is.
 BEFORE.....Back view. It is very wavy. I never see this but it is actually pretty.
 AFTER....A little too short for me but it will grow to where I wanted my hair to be. It was this short because I had enough to donate to the Locks Of Love. My haircut was also free.
AFTER....Back view. It is a layered haircut which makes my hair feel even shorter but it does feel quite light in weight and It will grow on me. Here is the picture of what I wanted my hair to look like. I just have to actually do my hair now to look like this.


We will see how fast my hair grows and how much I actually do my hair.
NO MORE PONYTAILS FOR AWHILE....AAAHHHH!

3 comments:

Debi said...

Nice! I just love having the feeling of no hair. The weight off is the best part. Make sure you do it the way you plan and take a picture....I want to see! Love ya Debi

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

you and debi are so brave! i think i'm getting inspired to cut mine again. :) hope you enjoy it.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

Looks cute, Michelle. One day I will probably go short... just not ready yet because of what you said: trying to make it look the way I want it to look. Nice of you to give it to locks of love. Love, Mom