Thursday, August 30, 2012

First Day of School

 Carlos for his first day of 4th grade.
 Carson for his first day of 8th grade.
 Michaela for her first day as a Junior in high school and Her birthday photo. She is officially 16 today! What a way to start school.
Carson and Carlos. Michaela isn't pictured because she has early morning and the boys weren't up yet then at 6:50 am when she left.Sorry about these two photo's. Can't get the computer to turn them for some reason.
 Carlos at the "spot" for a traditional picture.
Carlos with his new teacher, Mrs. Hymas and a student teacher from ISU. All three of my children have had Mrs. Hymas and had a great time. I can't believe how grown up all the kids are. I too started my new job at Wilcox and started at ISU, August 27. We are busy but having a great time.

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

good pics! hope they all have a great year. happy bday to michaela too!
jody

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

Dang, Carson looks so old!
Tate

Terry and Gail said...

Yes, I can think of about a billion better ways to spend a birthday... but that is okay. They look so good and ready for school. Love, Mom

MaryLynn Graham and Liz Shore said...

I am so sad when Carlos walks by my room...what a great class. It was the BEST YEAR EVER. I tear up when any of them pop in to visit...and they do quite a bit. Kaleb Demuzio came in on the Open House. I alsmost started to cry. I sure loved those boys. They were so AWESOME. WOW!! the cabbage is huge. It looks great...and I really love your new haircut. I am personally sold on short. Was it short when I saw you the other day? Thanks for inviting me to your BLOG.