Thursday, August 23, 2012

FUN AT LAVA!!!

Sorry for the sideways pictures. I can't figure out how to change them. They are not this way in my file. They were flipped on their own?
Carlos enjoying Lava. This was one of his many things he wanted to do for Summer. I think we accomplished his check off list this summer. YEAH!
  Brayden climbing the rock wall at Lava. This was his first time to Lava.
 Loni climbing the Rock Wall. This side was easier for us but everyone told us this was the hardest side.
 Carson jumping off the diving board.
 Brayden going down one of the slides for the first time ever.
 Carson going off the slide finally after Ashton convinced him.
Carlos finishing the slide. Grandma took more pictures than I did so I will have to copy and paste more when we get them from her blog.


Loni going off the slide. She was nervous but Juan convinced her she could do it.

4 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

fun! we will have to go next summer. i haven't seen any of that stuff before. lava has changed.

Debi said...

This was such a fun day....I guess I will have to consider going down the slides next year if Loni and Carson could do it maybe I should be able to do it. Love, Mom

Debi said...

matedop 4

Terry and Gail said...

What the heck does matedop 4 mean? Mom