Wednesday, August 19, 2009

1st day of School.......Summer is over.

The new look at Ellis Elementary.....Ajungle theme for a jungle school???
See the monkey's hanging from the trees. Is this really a school or a jungle??? Cute though.

Carson was all smiles for his first day of school.....A Fifth grader. The top of the school chain (6th grade was moved up to middle school....AHHHHH!!!!)
Carlos was aliitle nervous but came home with a great big smile and loved the food at the cafeteria. We will see how long that lasts. He loves his teacher and excited to be back and learning more.

Michaela was quite nervous but excited. She had a funny smile if you can see and I think I bug her when I ask her for her picture. She will love me for it when she is OLD. I love her and she is still much braver than her mother. She had a pretty purple shirt and jeans on. Her Hawthorne sweater covers everything up. She was so cute. A "BIG" 8th grader she is now.

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

the joys of the first day of school. the only thing i miss is getting to buy all of the new cloths and finally getting to wear them on the first day. i can tell all of your kids have new shoes. they are all bright and shiny. :) hope they all do great!!
jody

Terry and Gail said...

The kids all look cute- I am so glad that I am their grandmother. I love the first day of school new clothes event, too. I never got new clothes until I got a job and bought the material and my mom and I would pick out patterns and she would make me a couple of new dresses. It was good of her to do that for us kids. She did as much as she could with so little- she was a good sewer, though. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Mom