Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tackle Football .....AHHHHH!!!!!!

Carson loves all sports but has been pretty persistent in asking to play football. He started out asking to play flag football and I finally said yes and then it was tackle football and I said yes. I decided it better to be while he is young to feel his consequences now than to be 15 yrs. old and in pain and wanting to quit. I hope my plan works or else I'm in for a long road of injury and pain. OR maybe he will be so quick that he will never get tackled. That's my wish. So here are a few pics of practice without pads and more to come of games and stuff.

Carson doing a ton of sit ups.
Carson hitting the bag or is the bag getting him?


Carson stretching which is very important before any sport.

2 comments:

Debi said...

Hey, we will just be glad that her doesn't want to play rugby! GOod luck Carson. I hope that he is a really fast runner and never has to get tackled too hard. Of course we hope he never gets hurt as well. Love ya Debi

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

GO CHARGERS!!! I heard that is his team. How perfect for us! We'll be cheering the chargers down here and up there in Idaho. Tell him good luck and to run fast.
Jody