Thursday, June 30, 2011

Summer Fun and the 4th of July

The truck at the parade. It is like this all year round but is especially neat around the fourth.

Carlos being silly. It was pouring rain on the fourth in the center of town. It didn't quite pour in Chubbuck but it did rain a bit. Quite windy though.

A bit blurry but a cute picture of the two.


The boys and Michaela have wanted to sleep out side all summer long. We finally said yes and now we can't get them to move back into the house. They sleep in a tent or the camper every night. Its become a ritual to see where and when they will go to bed. I guess that is what summer is for, Late nights, and crazy behavior.


A cool picture. If you look close you will see Carson getting out of his body. The camera has a delay mode and I just discovered this cool setting. Carson's out of body experience.


Carson and Carlos both with that delayed camera mode. It was dark and the camera was having a hard time focusing and finally focused but with delayed pictures.


Ready......... set........ Who will get wet first. Of course they will go as a team. and it is even funner with a double,triple slip and slide.


Carlos and Sean trying to set up a slip and slid my mom found when cleaning her basement. It was worn out but the sprinkler was a keeper. A fun hotdog bun sprinkler.


Michaela and Carlos getting wet. Carlos has the hose and is helping save someone?


Who will win this water fight and who will stay on the same team?


A great weter fight on one warm day. All the kids are ganging up to help drenched Jon.

3 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

love those summer water fights and campouts. keeps it fun!
jody

Debi said...

Fun! Ada just uses a spray bottle and gets everyone and everything wet! Inside and outside. Good pics!

Terry and Gail said...

Another fun post... Every summer we would always create some sort of outside sleeping shelter when we were growing up. I used to love sleeping outside. I like the delay feature of your camera... pretty neat. I was never a big fan of water fights. I could not get over the uncomfortable feeling of getting water squirted at me. I don't know why. I have never liked it. But everyone else seems to have so much fun. I love watching a water fight as long as no one gets hurt or starts crying. I love summer. Love, Mom