Saturday, February 2, 2013

Carlos is 10 years old

This year for Carlos's 10th birthday I took all 9 boys to Randy's Gym. A much better place than my home where they will smell it up and may break something or get to wild and crazy. Best place in the winter besides Outer limits Fun zone.
 
The boys getting ready to set up a fort. They were here for 2 hours and then to my home for 1 for presents and treat.
Getting ready to jump off the platform. Everyone gets scared but finally jump off.
Playing at the fort area and rock climbing wall.
Waiting in line before they were going to jump.
The boys enjoying pizza and then the treat.
 
Opening presents. Carlos had fun and was excited to have a day where all his friends could be together. It's funny because his friends are all so different but all enjoy Carlos. I'm glad we are all different.
Carlos making his wish. I hope he got his wish. Maybe it will come true someday. Love that Carlos and now all my children are double digits. I'm sure feeling older. Happy Birthday Carlos!!!

2 comments:

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

happy bday carlos! can't believe you are 10 either.
jody

Terry and Gail said...

I know... I can't believe Carlos is ten either. He sure is a nice ten year old and that birthday party was fun. I so love watching all those boys... but a house is a fragile place when 10 boys are on the loose. Happy Happy Birthday, Carlos. Love, Grandma