Saturday, February 9, 2013

Favorite Teacher Note


I have been teaching as a Title 1 Assistant for the last 3 years at an elementary school in Pocatello. I enjoy teaching and seeing the children love to learn. I however have mostly taught behavioral or ADHD children because the teachers said I have more patience and the children love my teaching style. They are engaged and want to be in Mrs. F's groups. This was one note I received last week from a third grader as she was leaving my group. These sure make teaching worth it. Only 36 credits to graduate. but in what, still undecided.

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

That is really sweet... it really is about the kids... it is so hard to do it all both for the teachers and the children. What a sweet child to take the time and energy and risk to express her love and appreciation. It will make you days for a while. Thanks for sharing. Love, Mom

Debi said...

good job Michelle. I am glad that the kids let you know that they love you! Love you too! Debi