Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sweetheart Dance 2013

 Strutting her stuff for her dad. He was the photographer this time. I needed a rest.
 Kaitlin and Michaela.
 Michaela and her date, Ryan. Michaela is yet to go to one dance with the same person. She is loving this dating and having a blast.
 The wrist jewlery. Love it!
 MIchaela and some of her group. THey actually had about 6 couples but no picture of all of them together until we get the dance pictures here from the photographers.
Michaela being her kookie self. Just having a blast and being a teenager.

3 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I love the red shoes... so cute. Michaela also looks good in the dress. With the shoes, she almost reaches Ryan's shoulders. Looks like fun. Thanks for posting so we can see all her different dance dates and dresses. Love, Mom

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

fun! love the dress and the shoes. I really want a pair of red heels. :) glad she had a blast.
jody

Debi said...

I want a pair of red heels too! I actually have some but they are too high and I am scared to wear them!!! Haha! I am a dork. LOve the pictures. Debi