Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Michaela's art

Michaela has been taking art over the last few years and loves it. She says some are harder than others but she loves it. As an kid I remember always drawing in sacrament meeting and all of us kids became pretty good. It was and outlet and we loved doing it. A few years ago I went back to school and had to take and Elementary art class and began drawing again. Michaela saw this and I told her that art is pretty fun. Soooo, here is some of her art. What do you think?
 
This piece took her quite a while and is only done with graphite pencils.
This piece has also been asked to be purchased. How much would you sell your original art for? $150???
 
This is painted and they had to make up an animal and place it in a scene. These are owlpuses. (an Owl and octopus combined).

2 comments:

Terry and Gail said...

I love her art... I should get prints of some of her stuff to put in her frames down in my basement. I have no idea how much she should charge. I think she should keep taking art though... even in college. Love, Grandma

Tate, Jody, Jocelyn, and Tyler said...

cool stuff! what was her inspiration for the first piece? i love them both.
jody